Saturday 2 March 2013

I will have a child: Rihanna is making baby plans with chris

                   I am not a victim: Rihanna shows off her gun tattoo in a backless gown on the Elle UK shoot Determined: Rihanna revealed she wants a baby in the next five years - her shoot for Elle UK shows off her stunning figure
                                       Mystery woman: Rihanna has spoken frankly about her relationship with Chris Brown

On the latest edition of Elle,the singer said: 'I will probably have a kid. And I’m praying I can go on vacation for a good month. And I’ll have set some things up so I don’t have to tour for the rest of my life, even though I love touring. I want health and happiness in five years. I want to be healthy and happy.'

More pictures after the cut.

On her relationship with Brown, Rihanna said: 'Stay [her new single] is a story about having love that close and wanting it to last forever. You don’t have that feeling with everybody so when you have it you don’t want to let go of it. I would definitely say that he [Chris Brown] is the one I have that kind of relationship with.'
                                        Plans: Rihanna says she would love a month off to have a baby and replace touring with something else
'Now that we’re adults we can do this right. We got a fresh start and I’m thankful for that. Right now that’s just what we want, a great friendship that’s unbreakable.'


she explained that she uses Instagram to make it clear the type of person she is.
'Well I Instagram everything about my life, whether it’s smoking pot, in a strip club, reading a Bible verse - how crazy, I know! - or hanging out with my best friend, who happens to be Chris.

'I’m not afraid of any person in this world but my mother. I’m terrified of her! 
'She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures Melissa [her best friend] put up on Instagram - a sneak-peek from a photo book she’s making about me. My mom, she went crazy on me.

'I was like embarrassed. I felt like I got my ass whupped in front of my class in school! She said, "This was like a private moment and you’re just parading this around." She humbled the f*** out of me.’


                                       See the full feature in the April issue of ELLE UK - on sale March 6th and also available as a digital edition








No comments:

Post a Comment