Thursday 21 February 2013

‘I’m 100 Times Hotter Than Kim Kardashian’ – Actress Juliet Ibrahim


Ghanian actress Juliet Ibrahim has added her voice to the ongoing controversy surrounding Kim Kardashian’s 45 seconds appearance at an event in Lagos nigeria last weekend.

In a post directly targeted at the organizers of the February 17 ‘Love Like a Movie concert’, she questions why they had to pay so much($500000) for Kim Kardashian’s to come to nigeria, only for her to make a short appearance.

Ibrahim suggested it’s about time African organizers start appreciating home grown talent, instead of looking far for options that do little to improve their ratings, as in the case of Miss Kardashian.

“Ok Here’s my 2cents! Been reading comments about Darey’s concert and to be honest I don’t see why he will pay so much money and fly Kim k to Naija just for a 45secs intro on his show,” she says.


Still struggling to believe the organizers had to pay that much for a near no-show, she asks “Like seriously?”

“Bro you could have flown me from Ghana and I would have represented! lol no hard feelings but it’s about time we start appreciating our very own African talents then paying all these foreigners so much for 45 secs performances.
Reacting to a comment on her Instagram page after she expressed her dissatisfaction at show organizers paying for the TV reality star to make an appearance at the Darey ‘Love Like a Movie’ concert, Miss Ibrahim stated:

‘The fact is and will always remain I, Juliet Ibrahim is 100 times hotter, prettier than Kim k! I have every right to say so Cus I am an African woman without any surgeries and natural beauty is what I brag of. If this is offending u pls kindly walk without your faulty specs and bang your head into a wall



No comments:

Post a Comment